CPA Reduces Client’s Tax Liability
April 28, 2017 / / Comments Off on CPA Reduces Client’s Tax Liability
- A leading CPA who had engaged VFO Hub to provide Virtual Family Office services to his best clients had a client who was paying $2.5M in taxes on $8M of net income.
- This client wanted to reduce taxes, protect his estate, and keep his best employees from leaving to join a competitor.
- Fact Pattern Analytics was brought in to analyze the information and build a dynamic solution to reduce taxes by over $1M per year, which will create over $5 Million in savings over the following 5 years. They used a fraction of these tax savings to pay for an estate liquidity plan and an employee retention strategy.
- They built an estate plan that would save the heirs of this estate over $10 Million in Estate Taxes.
- They also built a non-qualified plan that the key employees found very attractive, and would be highly motivated to stay with this firm for at least another 10 years.
On the Air
VFO Hub Founder, Alex Sonkin, talks with Family Office Guy and Best Selling Author, Richard Muscio, about supercharging Family Offices with world class resources.